InfoReliance is Hiring!
Software Test EngineerUP TO $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
InfoReliance has an opportunity to hire Software Test Engineersbased at our offices in Dahlgren, VA, supporting a mission critical, government-wide cybersecurity program.
This position comes with the unique and exciting opportunity to be a part of the team helping to direct in designing and implementing quality control standards for mission software testing of DoD Systems or systems of equivalent complexity.
All InfoReliance employees are Consultants First and are absolutely committed to our clients’ success. You must be a results-oriented professional with a proven ability to overcome challenges and a passion for excellence. Working for InfoReliance is an opportunity for the right person to make an impact – both for our client and for the company.
In order to be successful in this job, we expect you to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of direct experience in designing and implementing quality control standards for mission software testing of DoD Systems.
- Performance testing tool s include Neotys Neoload, Quick Test Professional (QTP), and HP LoadRunner.
- Proficient with any of the following: Neotys Neoload, QTP, HP LoadRunner, and Performance Center to design and execute performance tests against Applications with a multi-tier architecture.
- Experience with system testing metrics, best practices and methodologies, experience working with software development teams.
- Experience participating in requirements and design review teams, developing test plans, writing and executing test cases.
- Hands-on Expertise on Web, Citrix and RTE protocols of NeoLoad and QTP.
- Technically strong SA having minimum 3 years of experience working on performance testing and engineering of large scale web applications.
- Hands-on experience with performance monitoring tools and native tools, testing processes, Test Object Model, Object Repositories, Parameterizing Tests.
- Experience in both Windows, Unix, Solaris environments.
- Strong written, oral & presentation skills.
- Good communication and customer facing skills.
- Must have strong team participating skills.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Typically CompTIA Sec+)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields or two (2) years of experience in the above listed areas
Additionally, this position requires the following:
- Final Secret clearance is required to support the contract.
- U.S. citizenship.